Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Leaveland

I bought myself a gift recently. I think I deserve a gift for myself since I worked really hard the past months. Since I was just a kid, I always fascinate for those pretty shoes on the magazines that I always saw. And now that I am already making a living myself for almost three years already, its just recently that I am able to buy a shoes for myself.

Some of my shoes were bought by my Mom and this is actually the first one that came from my own money. I'm so looking forward to buy more for myself.



I bought it when I was in Butuan City the other day. My intention on going to Gaisano Mall is just to eat and do some window shopping after a very long meeting with some new members of our group. Well, I accidentally saw a pair of a black elegant shoes. But unfortunately, it doesn't fit me and there are no other sizes available and since I am already in Leaveland (the name of the store inside the mall), I decided to look for another one. I just feel like to get something for me then, so I saw this pair... and grabbed it. It cost around Php 745 ($18) but I got it for only Php 640 ($15) since it has a 10% discount.

I'll work hard more and I hope to buy more shoes. ♥

13 comments:

Pie said...

Pretty!

My blues are here and here.

SmilingSally said...

It does feel good to buy your own pretty shoes! Beautiful! Happy Blue Monday.

Leovi said...

Exquisite design, I like those shoes. Greetings.

My name is Riet said...

I love those shoes, they are so pretty. Good you earned your money and it was on discount.

Luna Miranda said...

nice...wedges are the latest craze.:p
i don't think i had a blue pair of footwear before. these would look good on jeans.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that! Visiting from Blue Monday.

My BLUE.
Have a great week ahead!

EJ said...

So beautiful!

My blue is a Tomato Hornworm, hope you'd come and see.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

A lovely pair of shoes! Great price too :)

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Thanks for your visit Maria, I love the cute shoes and the color of blue is so pretty. Save up and I see more shoes in your future. Big smile here.
xo, Jeanne

Rajesh said...

Great looking stuff.

Anni said...

I hope you are able to walk in them, they are so pretty! I know I would fall on my nose if I tried ...

HansHB said...

Nice blue!
Have a great day!

Jessica Cassidy said...

What a pretty blue sandal, love it
:-) Returning from BM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...