Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bipolar By Nature


I can't help but think how bipolar or moody I get sometimes. There are just times I just don't feel like me. There are certain things that makes me happy and in just a snap of seconds, some things makes me feel down. I don't know if it's normal or it's just because of my hormonal changes that happens once in a while.

There are times I get really emotional for no reason, that I end up crying. There are also times where I'm having tantrums to the highest level that no one can really understand. It's confusing!

I always thank my family for standing by me most of the time when other people walk out on me because of this. They always try to understand me when even me... can't understand myself.

Are you like this too?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...