Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thy Love



Your lips speak soft sweetness. 
Your touch a cool caress

With each thought of you at sunrise 
And memories of you at dusk
How am I to forget your love 
If it deeply has penetrated my heart. 

Many times has thy beach written your name in sand 
Waiting for thee to come along
Many times have I writen your name in the sky 
Just for it to be blown away by a simple cry. 
But shall I write your name in my heart 
For it will last forever until my last good bye. 

I hold a heart on my hands for it has never been given away
For I wait for the last day of my life to come
And wait for your love or hate.
Though I shall not be sad if it is bad to arrive
For I will still have hope that one day you are to come
And I will be ready with my arms open.
Ready to cry, if you are not yet to arrive. 

12 comments:

Ria C said...

Ah, sweet love! Nice poem and I am really amazed how 2 people stay in love until their last breath. I think love should be happy and enjoyed by both the lovers mutually. Otherwise, it's not love when it's unrequited.

Algene said...

This is my most favorite line: "I hold a heart on my hands for it has never been given away
For I wait for the last day of my life to come"

Ang ganda naman ng poem nato! Wish I could also write my own piece someday..

Nova said...

thank you for sharing this, love is truly unconditional, just like what God gave for us all

papaleng said...

A very heartfelt piece, so touching. sagad to the bones ang lines. Medyo hindi lang smooth ang flow.

Rcel said...

Great piece! Did you make this? You should publish it on poetry.com! :)

I love to read anything about love. Poetry most specially. Thanks for sharing this!

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwwww...LOVE! I've never get bored reading this kind of post.

betchai said...

oh wow, I am glued to your words, love the thoughts and the collage of pictures from youth to eternity.

Travelentz said...

so touching naman, and you described it well in photo collage as well.

gracia said...

love makes the world go round

cheerful said...

such a lovely poem, nakaka-touched naman and things like this always make me happy. :) thanks for sharing! :)

Lainy said...

Pang- Walang Hanggan ang linyang eto, Marie:

But shall I write your name in my heart
For it will last forever until my last good bye.

It's very well encapsulated in the poetry. I wonder if you did it yourself? May future! ;-)

emzkie said...

aw this is such a beautiful poem. i remember when i was in college... i used to write a lot of poems. i was broken hearted then. =( they say if u are broken hearted u will become a poet. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...