Thy Love | Sweet Nothings 101

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thy Love

Posted by Marie Dee


Your lips speak soft sweetness. 
Your touch a cool caress

With each thought of you at sunrise 
And memories of you at dusk
How am I to forget your love 
If it deeply has penetrated my heart. 

Many times has thy beach written your name in sand 
Waiting for thee to come along
Many times have I writen your name in the sky 
Just for it to be blown away by a simple cry. 
But shall I write your name in my heart 
For it will last forever until my last good bye. 

I hold a heart on my hands for it has never been given away
For I wait for the last day of my life to come
And wait for your love or hate.
Though I shall not be sad if it is bad to arrive
For I will still have hope that one day you are to come
And I will be ready with my arms open.
Ready to cry, if you are not yet to arrive. 

12 comments:

Ria C on November 13, 2012 at 4:55 AM said...

Ah, sweet love! Nice poem and I am really amazed how 2 people stay in love until their last breath. I think love should be happy and enjoyed by both the lovers mutually. Otherwise, it's not love when it's unrequited.

Algene on November 13, 2012 at 7:20 AM said...

This is my most favorite line: "I hold a heart on my hands for it has never been given away
For I wait for the last day of my life to come"

Ang ganda naman ng poem nato! Wish I could also write my own piece someday..

Nova Hedges on November 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM said...

thank you for sharing this, love is truly unconditional, just like what God gave for us all

papaleng on November 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM said...

A very heartfelt piece, so touching. sagad to the bones ang lines. Medyo hindi lang smooth ang flow.

Rcel on November 13, 2012 at 10:23 AM said...

Great piece! Did you make this? You should publish it on poetry.com! :)

I love to read anything about love. Poetry most specially. Thanks for sharing this!

Dhemz on November 13, 2012 at 2:55 PM said...

awwwwwwwww...LOVE! I've never get bored reading this kind of post.

betchai on November 13, 2012 at 3:59 PM said...

oh wow, I am glued to your words, love the thoughts and the collage of pictures from youth to eternity.

Travelentz on November 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

so touching naman, and you described it well in photo collage as well.

gracia on November 14, 2012 at 5:47 AM said...

love makes the world go round

cheerful on November 14, 2012 at 6:08 AM said...

such a lovely poem, nakaka-touched naman and things like this always make me happy. :) thanks for sharing! :)

Lainy on November 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM said...

Pang- Walang Hanggan ang linyang eto, Marie:

But shall I write your name in my heart
For it will last forever until my last good bye.

It's very well encapsulated in the poetry. I wonder if you did it yourself? May future! ;-)

emzkie on November 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM said...

aw this is such a beautiful poem. i remember when i was in college... i used to write a lot of poems. i was broken hearted then. =( they say if u are broken hearted u will become a poet. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sweet Nothings 101 Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos