Saturday, July 22, 2017

Alone but Not Alone

I've been feeling very sad lately, especially when I am alone in my room. My current life situation is just very depressing right now. I feel so down, and despite having my big and fun family with me, I feel alone.


So this is what it's like
To be alone but not alone.
We are the many:
The army of
The existing;
And we're miserable,
And we're hurting,
And nobody cares. 


- kvp
I just feel like that poem speaks for me. I feel alone but I'm not. Being in a broken family is no fun, and being in a long distance relationship sucks.

You know that feeling when you have someone very special in your life, who makes you happy, makes you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, but not really being physically together. It's so amazing and so heartbreaking at the same time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...